Thursday, October 24, 2002

hahaa Josh do you remember this?

Josh: i'm not even that tasty
Camie: lol hehe
Josh: i need to be marinated first
Camie: hmmm... *tilts head and thinks

I promise I won't eat Josh if the dormfood becomes more nasty.
I promise I won't eat Josh if the dormfood becomes more nasty.
I promise I won't eat Josh if the dormfood becomes more nasty.
I promise I won't eat Josh if the dormfood becomes more nasty.
I promise I won't eat Josh if the dormfood becomes more nasty.
I promise I won't eat Josh if the dormfood becomes more nasty.
I promise I won't eat Josh if the dormfood becomes more nasty.
I promise I won't eat Josh if the dormfood becomes more nasty.
I promise I won't eat Josh if the dormfood becomes more nasty.
I promise I won't eat Josh if the dormfood becomes more nasty.
I promise I won't eat Josh if the dormfood becomes more nasty.
I promise I won't eat Josh if the dormfood becomes more nasty.
I promise I won't eat Josh if the dormfood becomes more nasty.
I promise I won't eat Josh if the dormfood becomes more nasty.
I promise I won't eat Josh if the dormfood becomes more nasty.
I promise I won't eat Josh if the dormfood becomes more nasty.
I promise I won't eat Josh if the dormfood becomes more nasty.
I promise I won't eat Josh if the dormfood becomes more nasty.
I promise I won't eat Josh if the dormfood becomes more nasty.
I promise I won't eat Josh if the dormfood becomes more nasty.
I promise I won't eat Josh if the dormfood becomes more nasty.
I promise I won't eat Josh if the dormfood becomes more nasty.