woOYuM aH: hahaha
woOYuM aH: juss go through it and put in bigger words
ckaka121025: yea
ckaka121025: and beautiful verses
woOYuM aH: no no no... the teachers dont appreciate beauty!
woOYuM aH: big words!
woOYuM aH: hahaha
ckaka121025: fine fine :-)
woOYuM aH: hehee
ckaka121025: BIG words
ckaka121025: like
ckaka121025: Will --> William
woOYuM aH: hahaha
woOYuM aH: yeah!!
ckaka121025: hmm
ckaka121025: what else?
woOYuM aH: hmmmm
woOYuM aH: doesnt word have a thesaurus?
woOYuM aH: just use it and find the biggest words they offer
ckaka121025: yea
woOYuM aH: hahaha
ckaka121025: haha
ckaka121025: I hate you would be
ckaka121025: I detest thou
ckaka121025: lol
woOYuM aH: hahaha
ckaka121025: ur turn
woOYuM aH: hmmmm
woOYuM aH: "i like candy"
woOYuM aH: would be "i appreciate confectionary goods"
woOYuM aH: hahaha
ckaka121025: haha
ckaka121025: yea!
woOYuM aH: hehee
woOYuM aH: sigh.. i guess i should start lookin at my essay too
ckaka121025: me2...
woOYuM aH: hahhah
after a while...
ckaka121025: working hard on your essay?
woOYuM aH: um.... i really should huh?
woOYuM aH: hahaha
ckaka121025: it's ok
woOYuM aH: playin scrabble again
ckaka121025: I haven't touched my essay either
ckaka121025: I did chem instead
woOYuM aH: :-[
woOYuM aH: hahhaha
ckaka121025: haha
ckaka121025: :P
woOYuM aH: juss go through it and put in bigger words
ckaka121025: yea
ckaka121025: and beautiful verses
woOYuM aH: no no no... the teachers dont appreciate beauty!
woOYuM aH: big words!
woOYuM aH: hahaha
ckaka121025: fine fine :-)
woOYuM aH: hehee
ckaka121025: BIG words
ckaka121025: like
ckaka121025: Will --> William
woOYuM aH: hahaha
woOYuM aH: yeah!!
ckaka121025: hmm
ckaka121025: what else?
woOYuM aH: hmmmm
woOYuM aH: doesnt word have a thesaurus?
woOYuM aH: just use it and find the biggest words they offer
ckaka121025: yea
woOYuM aH: hahaha
ckaka121025: haha
ckaka121025: I hate you would be
ckaka121025: I detest thou
ckaka121025: lol
woOYuM aH: hahaha
ckaka121025: ur turn
woOYuM aH: hmmmm
woOYuM aH: "i like candy"
woOYuM aH: would be "i appreciate confectionary goods"
woOYuM aH: hahaha
ckaka121025: haha
ckaka121025: yea!
woOYuM aH: hehee
woOYuM aH: sigh.. i guess i should start lookin at my essay too
ckaka121025: me2...
woOYuM aH: hahhah
after a while...
ckaka121025: working hard on your essay?
woOYuM aH: um.... i really should huh?
woOYuM aH: hahaha
ckaka121025: it's ok
woOYuM aH: playin scrabble again
ckaka121025: I haven't touched my essay either
ckaka121025: I did chem instead
woOYuM aH: :-[
woOYuM aH: hahhaha
ckaka121025: haha
ckaka121025: :P

<< Home