ckaka121025: I'm actually quite surprise that you've been dry
afropanda84: i don't have time during the week
afropanda84: wuuuuut
ckaka121025: yea
ckaka121025: heehe
afropanda84: i'm a good boy
afropanda84: :P
ckaka121025: I know
ckaka121025: sure you are
afropanda84: i know that camie goes out and gets all wild
ckaka121025: definitely a good boy
afropanda84: :-)
ckaka121025: hahahaha
ckaka121025: yes. my avocation is... exotic dancing
ckaka121025: j/k
ckaka121025: I actually wanna learn how to mix drinks
ckaka121025: but I don't drink
ckaka121025: lol
afropanda84: hahha
afropanda84: so you exotically dance for them to loosen them up so they can drink your mixed drinks so they pass out so you can steal their wallets
afropanda84: hahhaha
afropanda84: yes
afropanda84: ooo silence
afropanda84: i think i got camie figured out
afropanda84: hahahha
ckaka121025: ^^
ckaka121025: wink wink
ckaka121025: shhh...
afropanda84: aw man
ckaka121025: lol
afropanda84: and i was going to put it in my profile
ckaka121025: hahahaha
ckaka121025: ok
afropanda84: hahaha
afropanda84: excellent
afropanda84: i don't have time during the week
afropanda84: wuuuuut
ckaka121025: yea
ckaka121025: heehe
afropanda84: i'm a good boy
afropanda84: :P
ckaka121025: I know
ckaka121025: sure you are
afropanda84: i know that camie goes out and gets all wild
ckaka121025: definitely a good boy
afropanda84: :-)
ckaka121025: hahahaha
ckaka121025: yes. my avocation is... exotic dancing
ckaka121025: j/k
ckaka121025: I actually wanna learn how to mix drinks
ckaka121025: but I don't drink
ckaka121025: lol
afropanda84: hahha
afropanda84: so you exotically dance for them to loosen them up so they can drink your mixed drinks so they pass out so you can steal their wallets
afropanda84: hahhaha
afropanda84: yes
afropanda84: ooo silence
afropanda84: i think i got camie figured out
afropanda84: hahahha
ckaka121025: ^^
ckaka121025: wink wink
ckaka121025: shhh...
afropanda84: aw man
ckaka121025: lol
afropanda84: and i was going to put it in my profile
ckaka121025: hahahaha
ckaka121025: ok
afropanda84: hahaha
afropanda84: excellent

<< Home