Randomfactman: man.. my friend's mean
Randomfactman: he posted this on a forum at mbworld.com
Randomfactman: I told you to stop posting son, as you embarrassed yourself in four consecutive posts. I'm betting that you are 15 years old (no offense to either Vishall on this board). Your cutting and pasting skills are complete (as evidenced by your post before last).
I do not reflect the opinions of others on this board, so please feel free to stay and embarrass yourself again.
Randomfactman: he posted this on a forum at mbworld.com
Randomfactman: I told you to stop posting son, as you embarrassed yourself in four consecutive posts. I'm betting that you are 15 years old (no offense to either Vishall on this board). Your cutting and pasting skills are complete (as evidenced by your post before last).
I do not reflect the opinions of others on this board, so please feel free to stay and embarrass yourself again.

<< Home