Sunday, December 26, 2004

ckaka121025: omg remember I wanted u to write my orbituary
ckaka121025: I think u can start doing that now
ckaka121025: lol
ckaka121025: like,
ckaka121025: person A and person B had this drama
ckaka121025: so person A avoids seeing person B
qtongx: WHAT???
ckaka121025: which is understandable
ckaka121025: and b/c of me, stupid me
qtongx: what happened?
ckaka121025: I invited person B to an event where person A would be in
qtongx: you and song have a fight?
ckaka121025: oh no this doesn't concern song
ckaka121025: lol
ckaka121025: u don't know A or B
qtongx: this entire person A and B thing is confusing me!
ckaka121025: but now person A is fuming mad
ckaka121025: lol
qtongx: are you saying you are seeing other guys?
ckaka121025: OMG
ckaka121025: NO
qtongx: lol
qtongx: phew
ckaka121025: LOL
ckaka121025: *palpitating*
qtongx: i mean its cool and all
qtongx: more power to you
ckaka121025: LOL LOL LOL