Excessive creativity + excessive time = too much BS coming out of me
ckaka121025: interview tomorrow?
J0HNNy W Hy: yeah
J0HNNy W Hy: how did u know??
ckaka121025: I'm psychic
ckaka121025: morgan stanley too right?
ckaka121025: it's this crystal ball I have
ckaka121025: it's really accurate
J0HNNy W Hy: haha
J0HNNy W Hy: good job
J0HNNy W Hy: can i have it
ckaka121025: hmm hmm
ckaka121025: the ball says ur gonna get it
ckaka121025: but it won't be in New York
ckaka121025: it's gonna be somewhere else...
ckaka121025: hold on...
ckaka121025: oooh it's getting blurry again...
ckaka121025: hmm interesting
J0HNNy W Hy: what!
ckaka121025: the ball says that you're gonna get relocated to South Africa
ckaka121025: I guess they're starting a new branch there
J0HNNy W Hy: haha
J0HNNy W Hy: MAN
J0HNNy W Hy: i hate ur ball
ckaka121025: hey at least it's accurate
ckaka121025: :-D
ckaka121025: interview tomorrow?
J0HNNy W Hy: yeah
J0HNNy W Hy: how did u know??
ckaka121025: I'm psychic
ckaka121025: morgan stanley too right?
ckaka121025: it's this crystal ball I have
ckaka121025: it's really accurate
J0HNNy W Hy: haha
J0HNNy W Hy: good job
J0HNNy W Hy: can i have it
ckaka121025: hmm hmm
ckaka121025: the ball says ur gonna get it
ckaka121025: but it won't be in New York
ckaka121025: it's gonna be somewhere else...
ckaka121025: hold on...
ckaka121025: oooh it's getting blurry again...
ckaka121025: hmm interesting
J0HNNy W Hy: what!
ckaka121025: the ball says that you're gonna get relocated to South Africa
ckaka121025: I guess they're starting a new branch there
J0HNNy W Hy: haha
J0HNNy W Hy: MAN
J0HNNy W Hy: i hate ur ball
ckaka121025: hey at least it's accurate
ckaka121025: :-D

<< Home