Friday, May 13, 2005

ckaka121025: I was at the one of the foodstands on tues
ckaka121025: this lady offered me mango salsa...
ckaka121025: weirdest taste ever
pSicOpATa 2: have you ever had Newmans's pineapple salsa?
pSicOpATa 2: its good
ckaka121025: ugggh
ckaka121025: I do'nt know
ckaka121025: salsa w/fruits just seems wrong
pSicOpATa 2: so do interracial gay marriages
pSicOpATa 2: but in the end they are good
pSicOpATa 2: do you see the similarities here?
ckaka121025: omg.
pSicOpATa 2: haha, i'm soo tired
pSicOpATa 2: i'm talking so crazy
ckaka121025: fine you do have a point.
pSicOpATa 2: see
ckaka121025: damn it.
ckaka121025: I can't argue against it.
pSicOpATa 2: i know how the world works
ckaka121025: well at least I gave it a try
ckaka121025: and it's not my thing
ckaka121025: haha
ckaka121025: mango salsa at least
ckaka121025: I'm not sure I'll ever get to try
ckaka121025: interracial gay marriage
pSicOpATa 2: i'll find a nice butch black girl for ya
ckaka121025: but I want to be the butch
ckaka121025: I also want to be the top