Saturday, July 16, 2005

After years of trying get Johnny to visit me in SD, the best I could get was "I'll try"

ckaka121025: dude
ckaka121025: the weather
ckaka121025: the beach
ckaka121025: the people
ckaka121025: it's nice down here
ckaka121025: you guys come down here
J0HNNy W Hy: we will!!
ckaka121025: when?
J0HNNy W Hy: it's a surprise
J0HNNy W Hy: haha
ckaka121025: sounds like never
J0HNNy W Hy: nonsense!
J0HNNy W Hy: don't u miss the bay
ckaka121025: yea that's why I'm spending so much coming home


ckaka121025: you guys SHOULD totally
ckaka121025: come down
ckaka121025: for SD
ckaka121025: for um
ckaka121025: new year's
ckaka121025: if you don't go to vegas
ckaka121025: cuz that way I'll actually have time
ckaka121025: to show you guys around
J0HNNy W Hy: hawaii!
ckaka121025: noooo
ckaka121025: sd!
ckaka121025: hawaii for summer
ckaka121025: haha
J0HNNy W Hy: miami!
ckaka121025: NOOO
ckaka121025: SD SD SD
ckaka121025: come on!!!
ckaka121025: there's A LOT to do
ckaka121025: when you're 21
J0HNNy W Hy: afiica?
ckaka121025: in SD
ckaka121025: JOHNNY
ckaka121025: *shakes Johnny*
ckaka121025: *chokes Johnny*
ckaka121025: SD
J0HNNy W Hy: haha FINE
J0HNNy W Hy: i'll try

I rest my case *throws arms up in air*