Wow I haven't spoken to this kid for ages!
frankdafied: agh... too tired to think of a comeback
frankdafied: sigh
ckaka121025: it's ok
ckaka121025: you're not 22 yet
frankdafied: you're 22?
ckaka121025: when you're 22
ckaka121025: you feel it
ckaka121025: yea
ckaka121025: I'm 22 :-(
ckaka121025: sooo old
frankdafied: you are old!
frankdafied: let's go get dinner
frankdafied: we're gonna miss the supper special
ckaka121025: hahahaha sr. special!
frankdafied: hey hey, "supper" special
frankdafied: we're not... that old
frankdafied: yet
frankdafied: maybe in a couple more years
ckaka121025: ok... i'll just keep telling myself that
frankdafied: don't hurt your hips
frankdafied: agh... too tired to think of a comeback
frankdafied: sigh
ckaka121025: it's ok
ckaka121025: you're not 22 yet
frankdafied: you're 22?
ckaka121025: when you're 22
ckaka121025: you feel it
ckaka121025: yea
ckaka121025: I'm 22 :-(
ckaka121025: sooo old
frankdafied: you are old!
frankdafied: let's go get dinner
frankdafied: we're gonna miss the supper special
ckaka121025: hahahaha sr. special!
frankdafied: hey hey, "supper" special
frankdafied: we're not... that old
frankdafied: yet
frankdafied: maybe in a couple more years
ckaka121025: ok... i'll just keep telling myself that
frankdafied: don't hurt your hips

<< Home