ckaka121025: they put me on hold
ckaka121025: they = time warner cable
ckaka121025: they were supposed to come around 4:30 to install stuff
TheNuclearBuM: bastards
ckaka121025: haha
TheNuclearBuM: tell them you don't want them anymore
ckaka121025: and put me up w/this cheesy music
ckaka121025: that's ok
ckaka121025: I'll take them
ckaka121025: to the bathroom
ckaka121025: too
TheNuclearBuM: haha
ckaka121025: ahha
ckaka121025: that would be the sweetest revenge anyone could do
ckaka121025: to a telemarketer
ckaka121025: "oh what's that sound?"
ckaka121025: "oh sir, that would be the sound of me shitting."
ckaka121025: "..."
ckaka121025: "oh I do fear... of a coming diarrhea... please hold"
TheNuclearBuM: haha
TheNuclearBuM: you need to do that
ckaka121025: seriously.
ckaka121025: they = time warner cable
ckaka121025: they were supposed to come around 4:30 to install stuff
TheNuclearBuM: bastards
ckaka121025: haha
TheNuclearBuM: tell them you don't want them anymore
ckaka121025: and put me up w/this cheesy music
ckaka121025: that's ok
ckaka121025: I'll take them
ckaka121025: to the bathroom
ckaka121025: too
TheNuclearBuM: haha
ckaka121025: ahha
ckaka121025: that would be the sweetest revenge anyone could do
ckaka121025: to a telemarketer
ckaka121025: "oh what's that sound?"
ckaka121025: "oh sir, that would be the sound of me shitting."
ckaka121025: "..."
ckaka121025: "oh I do fear... of a coming diarrhea... please hold"
TheNuclearBuM: haha
TheNuclearBuM: you need to do that
ckaka121025: seriously.

<< Home