Wednesday, January 18, 2006

TheNuclearBuM: ok, well then i guess you could just go marry some guy you like hanging around with...
TheNuclearBuM: and be happy... but without money
TheNuclearBuM: hehe
ckaka121025: I'll be the breadwinner
ckaka121025: haha
ckaka121025: he'll be my bitch
TheNuclearBuM: hahaha
TheNuclearBuM: on that note
TheNuclearBuM: let's get married
ckaka121025: are you proposing to me?
TheNuclearBuM: you'll have to buy your own engagement ring
ckaka121025: hahahaha
ckaka121025: damn. this is the second time I got proposed to.
TheNuclearBuM: or i can get you a ring from a cracker jacks box
ckaka121025: the first time my guy friend albert told me that I should marry him b/c we would make some rocking parties
ckaka121025: hahahahahahhahaha
TheNuclearBuM: hahaha
TheNuclearBuM: wow
ckaka121025: *shakes head*
TheNuclearBuM: i'm your second?
ckaka121025: yea todd
ckaka121025: you're my second
ckaka121025: sorry
ckaka121025: at least you're not the last
ckaka121025: ok?
TheNuclearBuM: we'd make the ultimate team
ckaka121025: lol
TheNuclearBuM: i make people wanna commit suicide
ckaka121025: haha
ckaka121025: well
TheNuclearBuM: and you take them as a patient
ckaka121025: I guarantee you, you won't be my last
TheNuclearBuM: it's a win win team effort
ckaka121025: haha
TheNuclearBuM: i point out how much worse things can be, they go see you to feel better