This is why I don't tell my mother anything about my relationships...
Mom: So who is going to help you move out that big bed of yours?
me: Daniel; we have an agreement that I would help him move and he would do the same for me
Mom: Sounds like a good deal, but how much help would you be for him? Can you carry anything?
me: Oh come on, I'm stronger than I look... haha
Mom: So what's going on between you and Daniel? Is he after you?
me: Huh? Where did you get that from?
Mom: Well at graduation he was quick to declare that he wasn't your boyfriend
me: Haha, well he probably thought you would have mistaken since I went straight after him to get pictures taken
Mom: So is he seeing anyone? Does he have a girlfriend?
me: No, anyways he is just a friend
Mom: Just a friend?
me: Just a friend... Why are you all gossipy? I have a lot of friends that are just friends.
Mom: Ok ok, I know you have a lot of buddies. Sure, sure.
I don't think she is convinced. I need to hire someone to pretend to be my boyfriend so she can rest her case.
Mom: So who is going to help you move out that big bed of yours?
me: Daniel; we have an agreement that I would help him move and he would do the same for me
Mom: Sounds like a good deal, but how much help would you be for him? Can you carry anything?
me: Oh come on, I'm stronger than I look... haha
Mom: So what's going on between you and Daniel? Is he after you?
me: Huh? Where did you get that from?
Mom: Well at graduation he was quick to declare that he wasn't your boyfriend
me: Haha, well he probably thought you would have mistaken since I went straight after him to get pictures taken
Mom: So is he seeing anyone? Does he have a girlfriend?
me: No, anyways he is just a friend
Mom: Just a friend?
me: Just a friend... Why are you all gossipy? I have a lot of friends that are just friends.
Mom: Ok ok, I know you have a lot of buddies. Sure, sure.
I don't think she is convinced. I need to hire someone to pretend to be my boyfriend so she can rest her case.

<< Home