Daniel: do you remember the guys doing pullups on your stairs?
&
Daniel: you were very proud of the rice krispy treat
Daniel: yeah
Daniel: very proud
Daniel: hahah
me: haha
me: I was very proud of it?
me: haha
me: why was I proud?
Daniel: "loook guys, yuuum"
me: haha I said that?
me: how lame is that
me: so what else...
Daniel: you also stuck the plastic dog tongue in your mouth
me: I remember that
Daniel: so no one tried it afterwards
me: that tasted nasty
me: yuck
&
Daniel: you were very proud of the rice krispy treat
Daniel: yeah
Daniel: very proud
Daniel: hahah
me: haha
me: I was very proud of it?
me: haha
me: why was I proud?
Daniel: "loook guys, yuuum"
me: haha I said that?
me: how lame is that
me: so what else...
Daniel: you also stuck the plastic dog tongue in your mouth
me: I remember that
Daniel: so no one tried it afterwards
me: that tasted nasty
me: yuck

<< Home