Monday, November 18, 2002

ckaka121025: hey
MC Barnet 007: hi
ckaka121025: sorry if we were really loud last night
ckaka121025: ^^'
MC Barnet 007: bennet is not here now...
ckaka121025: oh hi Yvonne
MC Barnet 007: yvonne?
MC Barnet 007: naw.
ckaka121025: or
ckaka121025: Will?
MC Barnet 007: me a stranger...
ckaka121025: James?
ckaka121025: lol
MC Barnet 007: nope....
ckaka121025: Jackson?
MC Barnet 007: damn
ckaka121025: hahaha
ckaka121025: hi there
MC Barnet 007: how u know?
ckaka121025: do you have a sn too?
MC Barnet 007: I feel insecure now.....
MC Barnet 007: ya
ckaka121025: oh?
ckaka121025: haha
ckaka121025: what is it?
MC Barnet 007: I am guessing u are cammie..
ckaka121025: that's right
ckaka121025: Camie
ckaka121025: with 1 m
ckaka121025: what's your sn?
MC Barnet 007: Dream1L
ckaka121025: k
MC Barnet 007: kk
MC Barnet 007: don't stalk up on me now....
ckaka121025: I'll try not to
MC Barnet 007: cool
MC Barnet 007: don't try too hard.....
MC Barnet 007: ha
ckaka121025: if you don't want me to
ckaka121025: then I probably wont