ckaka121025: "I got candy for u... little girl"
Sushistalker: "ooo! thank you big man in the black coat with a heavy 5 o'clock shadow!... i'm going ot eat this seemingly-innocent candy right away!"
ckaka121025: "now come w/me little girl... I got more candies for u in the room behind me..."
Sushistalker: yay!
Sushistalker: hahah
Sushistalker: you would be an excellent child molester, camie
Sushistalker: ... excellent
ckaka121025: aww man, only a month left for me to do child molesting business... otherwise, I'd have made more money
ckaka121025: selling child porno
ckaka121025: haha j/k j/k
Sushistalker: hahah
Sushistalker: CUT ME IN!!! CUT ME IN!!!!
Sushistalker: "ooo! thank you big man in the black coat with a heavy 5 o'clock shadow!... i'm going ot eat this seemingly-innocent candy right away!"
ckaka121025: "now come w/me little girl... I got more candies for u in the room behind me..."
Sushistalker: yay!
Sushistalker: hahah
Sushistalker: you would be an excellent child molester, camie
Sushistalker: ... excellent
ckaka121025: aww man, only a month left for me to do child molesting business... otherwise, I'd have made more money
ckaka121025: selling child porno
ckaka121025: haha j/k j/k
Sushistalker: hahah
Sushistalker: CUT ME IN!!! CUT ME IN!!!!

<< Home