iQ 1026: i have airport shift tomorrow morning
iQ 1026: lol
ckaka121025: have fun driving ppo to airport
ckaka121025: man I don't even know how to drive to the air port
iQ 1026: i'll crash them b4 they go on to the airplane
iQ 1026: me neither
iQ 1026: lol
ckaka121025: *falls off chair
iQ 1026: d^^b
ckaka121025: are u gonna look on mapquest?
ckaka121025: or have someone ride w/u?
iQ 1026: iono
iQ 1026: lol
ckaka121025: wow
ckaka121025: I'm glad I'm not going to the airport tomorrow morning via shuttle
iQ 1026: muahahahahahah
iQ 1026: lol
ckaka121025: have fun driving ppo to airport
ckaka121025: man I don't even know how to drive to the air port
iQ 1026: i'll crash them b4 they go on to the airplane
iQ 1026: me neither
iQ 1026: lol
ckaka121025: *falls off chair
iQ 1026: d^^b
ckaka121025: are u gonna look on mapquest?
ckaka121025: or have someone ride w/u?
iQ 1026: iono
iQ 1026: lol
ckaka121025: wow
ckaka121025: I'm glad I'm not going to the airport tomorrow morning via shuttle
iQ 1026: muahahahahahah

<< Home