J0hnN Y why: i haven't talked to u in a while!
J0hnN Y why: yay you're still alive
ckaka121025: I know I feel so neglected
ckaka121025: no actually ur not speaking to me
ckaka121025: but I'm the alien taking over Camie's body
J0hnN Y why: has anyone told you you're kinda weeeeeeird
ckaka121025: lol
ckaka121025: all the time
J0hnN Y why: haha good
J0hnN Y why: just making sure
ckaka121025: now u can die peacefully
ckaka121025: knowing that I'm weird.
J0hnN Y why: yay you're still alive
ckaka121025: I know I feel so neglected
ckaka121025: no actually ur not speaking to me
ckaka121025: but I'm the alien taking over Camie's body
J0hnN Y why: has anyone told you you're kinda weeeeeeird
ckaka121025: lol
ckaka121025: all the time
J0hnN Y why: haha good
J0hnN Y why: just making sure
ckaka121025: now u can die peacefully
ckaka121025: knowing that I'm weird.

<< Home