nelsobradley: youre like a whatdayacallit
nelsobradley: a spreader of the faith
ckaka121025: and the remaindering two are from norcal too
ckaka121025: a messiah u mean?
nelsobradley: haha yup
nelsobradley: no no
ckaka121025: messenger
nelsobradley: not the messiah
nelsobradley: you're not THAT big yet
ckaka121025: darn
ckaka121025: haha
ckaka121025: call me jesus
ckaka121025: then I'll be famous
nelsobradley: call me ishmael
nelsobradley: hi jesus
ckaka121025: hi Ishmael
...
nelsobradley: anyways, i'm Ishmael
nelsobradley: howdy Jesus
ckaka121025: what are u going to do Ishmael?
ckaka121025: I think I'm gonna walk on water today
nelsobradley: the book i just read had like a parody of it
ckaka121025: maybe surf a little too
nelsobradley: i'm gonna kill a whale
ckaka121025: cool
ckaka121025: let's head out together then
nelsobradley: lol
ckaka121025: if u get sea sick
nelsobradley: watch out for crosses!
ckaka121025: I'll place my healing hands on your body
nelsobradley: yay
ckaka121025: so don't worry about eating pills
nelsobradley: and i'll take pics of the whale
ckaka121025: cool cool
ckaka121025: if u see Judas tell him I hate him
nelsobradley: lol
nelsobradley: okay?
nelsobradley: a spreader of the faith
ckaka121025: and the remaindering two are from norcal too
ckaka121025: a messiah u mean?
nelsobradley: haha yup
nelsobradley: no no
ckaka121025: messenger
nelsobradley: not the messiah
nelsobradley: you're not THAT big yet
ckaka121025: darn
ckaka121025: haha
ckaka121025: call me jesus
ckaka121025: then I'll be famous
nelsobradley: call me ishmael
nelsobradley: hi jesus
ckaka121025: hi Ishmael
...
nelsobradley: anyways, i'm Ishmael
nelsobradley: howdy Jesus
ckaka121025: what are u going to do Ishmael?
ckaka121025: I think I'm gonna walk on water today
nelsobradley: the book i just read had like a parody of it
ckaka121025: maybe surf a little too
nelsobradley: i'm gonna kill a whale
ckaka121025: cool
ckaka121025: let's head out together then
nelsobradley: lol
ckaka121025: if u get sea sick
nelsobradley: watch out for crosses!
ckaka121025: I'll place my healing hands on your body
nelsobradley: yay
ckaka121025: so don't worry about eating pills
nelsobradley: and i'll take pics of the whale
ckaka121025: cool cool
ckaka121025: if u see Judas tell him I hate him
nelsobradley: lol
nelsobradley: okay?

<< Home