canasianUCLA: and what is ppo?
canasianUCLA: isn't that a health insurance thing?
ckaka121025: say it with me
ckaka121025: p-po
canasianUCLA: ooohh....so if you've got a hardcore fob asian accent it means "people"
ckaka121025: hahaha
ckaka121025: sO i CaN tYpe LIke dIs
ckaka121025: I hate it when people type like that
canasianUCLA: Q. What does PPO mean?
A. PPO stands for Preferred Provider Organization. Providers, who participate in the Preferred Provider Organization (PPO), contract with their local Blue Cross and Blue Shield Plan and receive payment directly from the local plan. More than 85% of all hospitals and physicians nationwide participate in the PPO offered through the BlueCard Program
ckaka121025: hahaha I never knew that
canasianUCLA: isn't that a health insurance thing?
ckaka121025: say it with me
ckaka121025: p-po
canasianUCLA: ooohh....so if you've got a hardcore fob asian accent it means "people"
ckaka121025: hahaha
ckaka121025: sO i CaN tYpe LIke dIs
ckaka121025: I hate it when people type like that
canasianUCLA: Q. What does PPO mean?
A. PPO stands for Preferred Provider Organization. Providers, who participate in the Preferred Provider Organization (PPO), contract with their local Blue Cross and Blue Shield Plan and receive payment directly from the local plan. More than 85% of all hospitals and physicians nationwide participate in the PPO offered through the BlueCard Program
ckaka121025: hahaha I never knew that

<< Home