Monday, June 27, 2005

Dining at Chicken and Waffles with Johnny, Nelson, and Joanna...

me: *chuckles* I feel so out of place... I mean, how often do they get 4 Asian kids walking into their restaurant
Nelson: *perks up*
Johnny: ummm *points to Nelson*
me: OMG I'm so sorry Nelson
Joanna: Oh wow I didn't actually realize that, it just seems so natural...

Walking back to my car...
Johnny: Nelson just grabbed my butt!
Nelson: *gestures*
me: omg... hahahaha
Joanna: did you cup it or did you squeeze it?
Nelson: Noooo... I was just trying to give him something *realizes what he just said and smacks his head*
Johnny, Joanna, and me: HAHAHAHA

Driving Johnny back to his car, talking about relationship issues...
Johnny: yea... they're just not that kind of people that would confront each other about stuff
me: well they need to be like me, because I'm the lay the smack down kind of guy
Johnny: girl you mean
me: er yea... ACK! I'm sorry Johnny, it's this phase I'm going through with my sexuality
Johnny: oh dear... Camie's going through identity crisis