Friday, June 03, 2005

Scenario: Nevena and Nick outside doing couple stuff while Qin Qin and I are stuck in our own rooms

ckaka121025: i can hear them kissing outside
ckaka121025: *lips smacking*
ckaka121025: hahaha
Cuigy83: r u serious???
ckaka121025: yea
ckaka121025: they kiss kinda loud
Cuigy83: LOL
ckaka121025: haha this is awkward
ckaka121025: we're both confined
Cuigy83: i was in the shower so i don't know
ckaka121025: in our rooms
Cuigy83: LOL.... hey i remember when you and song were smooching in the bed when i was talking to christine
Cuigy83: :-)
ckaka121025: it's all good
ckaka121025: we all take turns
Cuigy83: yes yes i know
ckaka121025: maybe I should close the door
Cuigy83: the only person that hasn't done it yet is christine
ckaka121025: i feel kinda embarrassed
ckaka121025: hahaha
Cuigy83: go ahead close the door
Cuigy83: i did
ckaka121025: hahaha I feel kinda bad... but um ok.
Cuigy83: lol
ckaka121025: ha ha ok I closed my door
ckaka121025: I feel like
ckaka121025: I shouldn't be here
Cuigy83: what do you mean
Cuigy83: waht about me
Cuigy83: they are closer to me
ckaka121025: you too
ckaka121025: hahaha
ckaka121025: are they on the couch?
Cuigy83: i think so i can hear them through the walls
Cuigy83: maybe i should turn on my music
ckaka121025: yea I think I will too