Hyori we idolize you
pSicOpATa 2: and her making cute faces?
ckaka121025: I wanna be just like her when I grow up
ckaka121025: and squeezing the boobs
pSicOpATa 2: me too
pSicOpATa 2: i want to get free stuff and advancement in life
ckaka121025: promotion
ckaka121025: haha
pSicOpATa 2: things that only boobs can obtain
ckaka121025: things that only silicone can obtain
ckaka121025: let's get a boob job
ckaka121025: I want to live the high life
pSicOpATa 2: ok
pSicOpATa 2: now you're talking
ckaka121025: that's right
ckaka121025: and then we'll head to the tanning booth
pSicOpATa 2: i'll just use the tanning lotion
pSicOpATa 2: and turn out orange
ckaka121025: hahaha
pSicOpATa 2: and her making cute faces?
ckaka121025: I wanna be just like her when I grow up
ckaka121025: and squeezing the boobs
pSicOpATa 2: me too
pSicOpATa 2: i want to get free stuff and advancement in life
ckaka121025: promotion
ckaka121025: haha
pSicOpATa 2: things that only boobs can obtain
ckaka121025: things that only silicone can obtain
ckaka121025: let's get a boob job
ckaka121025: I want to live the high life
pSicOpATa 2: ok
pSicOpATa 2: now you're talking
ckaka121025: that's right
ckaka121025: and then we'll head to the tanning booth
pSicOpATa 2: i'll just use the tanning lotion
pSicOpATa 2: and turn out orange
ckaka121025: hahaha

<< Home