Saturday, March 25, 2006

Louis: but i better not die a virgin
Louis: cause if i do
Louis: i will have to tear the universe apart in anger
Camie: hahahaha
Camie: calvin was like "WHAT?!" when I told him that I am still a virgin
Came: pssshhh
Louis: you are?!
Louis: i wasn't sure if you were or not
Camie: oh greeeat
Camie: haha
Camie: ok
Louis: haha
Camie: one of these days
Camie: I will have a hugggge party
Camie: and make an official announcement
Louis: can i make an announcement too?
Camie: lol
Camie: fine
Camie: what will you say
Louis: i will say
Louis: "hello my name is louis
Louis: you wonder how i can do all the stuff i can do
Louis: it is because i have not had sex yet
Camie: hahah awww
Louis: because i have not had sex
Louis: i have time to do everything that i do
Camie: hahaha
Louis: the anxiety that results forces me to focus on other things
Louis: like making new pharm drugs
Camie: I don't think i have an excuse for myself yet. damn I gotta start thinking.
Louis: and saving the world
Camie: hahaha
Louis: but i have not been satisfied with sex yet
Louis: before i die
Louis: i better get laid
Louis: this is the only payment i request of you all"
Camie: targeting the female audience
Camie: i'm assuming
Camie: lol
Louis: oh
Louis: "this is meant to women"
Louis: "not to men
Louis: calvin, this means you are excluded"
Camie: "no calvin,
Camie: hahaha
Louis: haha