me: funny how when something goes wrong
me: everything goes wrong
me: haha
me: my car is not well
me: my cell is malfunctioning
me: and I'm out of toilet paper
Daniel: oh no
me: I think the toilet paper is like my last straw
me: haha
me: it's ok
me: at least I made a good sandwich
me: and had a good cookie
Daniel: you've been robbed of speech, motion, and um, i won't go there
Daniel: haha, yay for cookies
me: hahahaha
me: I've been robbed of speech, motion, and excretory freedom
Daniel: ah-ha!
Daniel: well put
me: everything goes wrong
me: haha
me: my car is not well
me: my cell is malfunctioning
me: and I'm out of toilet paper
Daniel: oh no
me: I think the toilet paper is like my last straw
me: haha
me: it's ok
me: at least I made a good sandwich
me: and had a good cookie
Daniel: you've been robbed of speech, motion, and um, i won't go there
Daniel: haha, yay for cookies
me: hahahaha
me: I've been robbed of speech, motion, and excretory freedom
Daniel: ah-ha!
Daniel: well put

<< Home