Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Profanity galore... sort of. Sorry!

Will: it's nice to know u hold in such high esteem the things i like
me: it's ok, you regard me as dumb face
me: and as sexy cactus
me: what do you expect
Will: but ur a hot dumbface
me: fuck
me: lol
Will: and sexy cactus is a compliment
me: whatever
Will: lol
Will: why fuck?
Will: what's wrong, i don't get it
me: I was going to say fuck you
Will: o
me: but I took back the you
Will: that's mean
me: yea
Will: lol
me: that's why I left it as fuck
Will: <-- confused
me: to make it as less mean
Will: ahh
Will: so ur not so cold afterall
me: I know
Will: don't get all soft on me now...
me: fuck you?
Will: lol
Will: i like the question mark
Will: ur not sure
Will: hahaha
me: hahaha