Pooor Will!
me: I need a ride
me: I need to get on campus before 9am
Will: okay
me: sweet.
Will: your making me wake up so early every day
Will: you are gonna be the end of me
me: awww sorry
Will: and we aren't even dating
Will: wahhaahaha
me: hahaha
me: what, are you suggesting that we should?
Will: no
Will: i'm just saying
Will: it's funny
me: my plan was just to continue using you
me: lol
Will: i figured as much
me: ah good.
me: lol
Will: thanks camie
me: I'm glad we have that sorted out.
Will: my self esteem just skyroketed
Will: and i can't spell
Will: how sad
me: it's ok
me: I need a ride
me: I need to get on campus before 9am
Will: okay
me: sweet.
Will: your making me wake up so early every day
Will: you are gonna be the end of me
me: awww sorry
Will: and we aren't even dating
Will: wahhaahaha
me: hahaha
me: what, are you suggesting that we should?
Will: no
Will: i'm just saying
Will: it's funny
me: my plan was just to continue using you
me: lol
Will: i figured as much
me: ah good.
me: lol
Will: thanks camie
me: I'm glad we have that sorted out.
Will: my self esteem just skyroketed
Will: and i can't spell
Will: how sad
me: it's ok

<< Home