Thursday, December 06, 2007

andresjamin (6:24:17 PM): Ugh, I have to give a lecture tomorrow
andresjamin (6:24:19 PM): In a grad class
ckaka121025 (6:26:12 PM): oooh good luck
ckaka121025 (6:26:15 PM): that should be fun!
andresjamin (6:30:25 PM): Haha, maybe. I get really nervous when I talk to large groups (I get nervous enough talking to just 1 person)
ckaka121025 (6:30:52 PM): just bust out your guitar
ckaka121025 (6:30:59 PM): you'll be fine
andresjamin (6:31:55 PM): Haha! That's a good idea
ckaka121025 (6:32:08 PM): I'm serious! You should! You're great at it
ckaka121025 (6:32:29 PM): people would love it, a lot more entertaining
andresjamin (6:34:02 PM): hmm, teach math with rock n roll, sounds like a good idea
ckaka121025 (6:34:11 PM): nod nod
ckaka121025 (6:34:23 PM): oh man... the things I talk people into doing
andresjamin (6:35:32 PM): haha
ckaka121025 (6:39:56 PM): are you prepared
andresjamin (6:40:14 PM): No
andresjamin (6:40:26 PM): I'm going to finish my laundry first
ckaka121025 (6:40:41 PM): ah, priorities of course