Monday, March 31, 2008

amusinglybored (3:04:56 PM): i could use a massage *hint hint*
ckaka121025 (3:05:08 PM): Oh yea, there's a Korean spa next to Nozomi's
ckaka121025 (3:05:10 PM): on Convoy
ckaka121025 (3:05:15 PM): I think they do massages
amusinglybored (3:05:23 PM): lol
ckaka121025 (3:05:24 PM):
amusinglybored (3:05:29 PM): thanks lady
ckaka121025 (3:05:31 PM): you're welcome.
amusinglybored (3:05:59 PM): c'mon... i almost died 3 times
amusinglybored (3:06:19 PM): where's the love!
amusinglybored (3:06:21 PM): haha
ckaka121025 (3:06:20 PM): I think the spa's called Day Spa
ckaka121025 (3:06:25 PM): something of that sort
ckaka121025 (3:06:31 PM): you should definitely check it out
amusinglybored (3:06:39 PM): lol
amusinglybored (3:06:51 PM): nah, i'm gonna just suck it up and limp around everywhere
ckaka121025 (3:06:55 PM): oh i have crutches
ckaka121025 (3:06:58 PM): if you want to borrow them
amusinglybored (3:07:10 PM): no thanks, my arms are sore too
ckaka121025 (3:07:20 PM): I'm sure you can borrow an electric wheel chair somewhere
ckaka121025 (3:07:23 PM): maybe at ralph's