Scandalous Jon C.
Jon C.: what constitutes not behaving well?
me: that has yet to be determined
me: muahaha
Jon C.: hahah
Jon C.: ummmm
Jon C.: creeping out your friends?
me: good one
Jon C.: making out with all your friends?
me: oh I don't care if you do that
me: I've already made out with them all, so old news to me
Jon C.: hahah oh man
Jon C.: i have to catch up
me: seriously
Jon C.: wearing all your clothes at once?
me: oh that's a big no no
Jon C.: making out with the bride!
me: haha
me: hmmm I'm not sure about that one
Jon C.: what constitutes not behaving well?
me: that has yet to be determined
me: muahaha
Jon C.: hahah
Jon C.: ummmm
Jon C.: creeping out your friends?
me: good one
Jon C.: making out with all your friends?
me: oh I don't care if you do that
me: I've already made out with them all, so old news to me
Jon C.: hahah oh man
Jon C.: i have to catch up
me: seriously
Jon C.: wearing all your clothes at once?
me: oh that's a big no no
Jon C.: making out with the bride!
me: haha
me: hmmm I'm not sure about that one

<< Home