How I always manage to amuse myself...by talking to myself outloud.
Daniel: it seems like a day in pompeii is part of the museum
Daniel: rather than the dead sea scrolls were
me: the entire thing
me: ah I see
Daniel: yeah
Daniel: $9
me: eh I rather see dead people than look at very very old paper
Daniel: haha
me: I'd seen dead sea scroll but I was too young to fully appreciate it
Daniel: oh
Daniel: $22
Daniel: nvm
me: forget it
Daniel: $19 for student
Daniel: haha
me: freaking expensive
me: to see dead people don't you think
me: ancient dead people immortalized by lava
me: which is an oxymoron
me: dead people... immortalized
Daniel: it seems like a day in pompeii is part of the museum
Daniel: rather than the dead sea scrolls were
me: the entire thing
me: ah I see
Daniel: yeah
Daniel: $9
me: eh I rather see dead people than look at very very old paper
Daniel: haha
me: I'd seen dead sea scroll but I was too young to fully appreciate it
Daniel: oh
Daniel: $22
Daniel: nvm
me: forget it
Daniel: $19 for student
Daniel: haha
me: freaking expensive
me: to see dead people don't you think
me: ancient dead people immortalized by lava
me: which is an oxymoron
me: dead people... immortalized

<< Home