Tuesday, January 22, 2008

My Father the Hero
James: your dad act?
me: hmmm?
me: you need someone in your project?
me: hahahhahaha
James: maybe
James: need an asian dad
me: hahahahahahahaha
me: you know what
James:hahaha
me: my dad might be up for it
me: though he's got a job right now
me: teaching japanese
James: ok, cool, when the time comes
James: i'll give him a holler
me: let me give you our home phone number
me: my parents will be glad to talk to you
James: lol
me: HAHAHAHA, I still find it funny
me: if he has time, maaaybe
me: but give him a call
me: I think it's worth a shot
me: they've done skits for church and taiwanese associations before
me: but nothing like serious
James: of course, i dont need serious
James: need people who are natural in their element
me: I mean like, serious roles
me: he usually takes on the goofy roles
James: yeah
James: hahaha
me: hahahaha
me: omg
James: what?
James: lol
me: you should call
me: it's just a funny idea
me: definitely call
James: dude, i gotta write first
me: did you try your dad before?
James: no, he's a candidate too
James: but doesn't realli fit what i'm trying to go for
me: I see
me: what is this role?
James: not telling u
James: lol
me: hahah ok
me: so secretive
James: lol
James: u'll kno when im done
me: ok
me: the next thing I see are going to be billboards of my dad's face
me: in some triad movie
me: oh boy
James: lol
me: seriously...
James: yeah
me: well
me: I can't wait until it comes out
me: with my dad in it
James: lol