ckaka121025 (2:53:45 PM): what's with all this persuasion
elbandmonkey (2:54:00 PM): you're young and you're not tied down
elbandmonkey (2:54:09 PM): do you want to hit on guys in new york when you're 30?
elbandmonkey (2:54:09 PM): no!
ckaka121025 (2:54:15 PM): hahaha!
elbandmonkey (2:54:18 PM): you want to hit on investment bankers when you're now!
ckaka121025 (2:54:25 PM): hahaha omg
ckaka121025 (2:54:45 PM): how sad, my patient today asked me if I had a bf
ckaka121025 (2:54:58 PM): I told him that I wasn't going to answer him and would just keep him guessing
elbandmonkey (2:55:06 PM): how young was he?
ckaka121025 (2:55:08 PM): 51
elbandmonkey (2:55:14 PM): hah!
elbandmonkey (2:55:15 PM): see
elbandmonkey (2:55:20 PM): now in new york
elbandmonkey (2:55:29 PM): you're gonna meet nice, young, ambitious wall streeters
ckaka121025 (2:55:31 PM): what are you trying to say?
elbandmonkey (2:55:33 PM): fresh out of their MBA programs
elbandmonkey (2:55:45 PM): if you hit on them when you're 30
elbandmonkey (2:55:52 PM): it'll be just as awkward
elbandmonkey (2:55:54 PM): no
elbandmonkey (2:55:59 PM): you need the crem de le creme
elbandmonkey (2:56:04 PM): go now
ckaka121025 (2:57:06 PM): you're pushier than my mom
elbandmonkey (2:54:00 PM): you're young and you're not tied down
elbandmonkey (2:54:09 PM): do you want to hit on guys in new york when you're 30?
elbandmonkey (2:54:09 PM): no!
ckaka121025 (2:54:15 PM): hahaha!
elbandmonkey (2:54:18 PM): you want to hit on investment bankers when you're now!
ckaka121025 (2:54:25 PM): hahaha omg
ckaka121025 (2:54:45 PM): how sad, my patient today asked me if I had a bf
ckaka121025 (2:54:58 PM): I told him that I wasn't going to answer him and would just keep him guessing
elbandmonkey (2:55:06 PM): how young was he?
ckaka121025 (2:55:08 PM): 51
elbandmonkey (2:55:14 PM): hah!
elbandmonkey (2:55:15 PM): see
elbandmonkey (2:55:20 PM): now in new york
elbandmonkey (2:55:29 PM): you're gonna meet nice, young, ambitious wall streeters
ckaka121025 (2:55:31 PM): what are you trying to say?
elbandmonkey (2:55:33 PM): fresh out of their MBA programs
elbandmonkey (2:55:45 PM): if you hit on them when you're 30
elbandmonkey (2:55:52 PM): it'll be just as awkward
elbandmonkey (2:55:54 PM): no
elbandmonkey (2:55:59 PM): you need the crem de le creme
elbandmonkey (2:56:04 PM): go now
ckaka121025 (2:57:06 PM): you're pushier than my mom

<< Home