Monday, November 03, 2008

ckaka121025 (12:36:25 PM): you guys should be glad I weren't a guy
ckaka121025 (12:36:29 PM): otherwise, I'd be your competition
ckaka121025 (12:36:46 PM): *wasn't born a man
canasianUCLA (12:37:05 PM): i keep telling you, that doesn't have to stop you from kissing girls
ckaka121025 (12:37:13 PM): haha
ckaka121025 (12:37:23 PM): but kissing girls doesn't excite me
ckaka121025 (12:37:27 PM): you kiss some boys
ckaka121025 (12:37:31 PM): and tell me if it's that fun
canasianUCLA (12:38:10 PM): that's not the point, it would excite me and anyone else standing around you! think of other people for once in your life camie
canasianUCLA (12:38:25 PM): wheras me kissing a guy on the other hand would cause everyone around us to vomit
ckaka121025 (12:38:28 PM): sorry, I am too selfish
ckaka121025 (12:38:29 PM): haha
canasianUCLA (12:38:30 PM): see? I think of other people
canasianUCLA (12:38:31 PM): you should too