me: haha
me: I get rejected by you guys all the time
jerome: we showed up once a long time ago
jerome: we brought/ate our dinner at your party
me: I know, I remember
me: I insisted on getting you guys chopsticks
me: ...for tacos
me: ah, good times.
me: but that was in freaking 2007
jerome: yea that appearance is good for at least 3 yrs
me: the hell, it expires within a year
jerome: again, i disagree
me: well we can agree to disagree
jerome: agreed
me: I get rejected by you guys all the time
jerome: we showed up once a long time ago
jerome: we brought/ate our dinner at your party
me: I know, I remember
me: I insisted on getting you guys chopsticks
me: ...for tacos
me: ah, good times.
me: but that was in freaking 2007
jerome: yea that appearance is good for at least 3 yrs
me: the hell, it expires within a year
jerome: again, i disagree
me: well we can agree to disagree
jerome: agreed

<< Home