Friday, September 17, 2010

me: what were you thinking????
Todd: when i got the bill?
Todd: "holy crap that's a lot of money!"
Todd: when i was falling?
me: lol
Todd: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1op3ZoNeflc
me: what was the height you fell from?
Todd: like that animation played in my mind as i was falling
me: tsk tsk
Todd: i wish i was kidding, but no, instead of thinking of family
Todd: friends
me: hahaha
Todd: i just think about falling
Todd: and how i resemble the gi joe video
Todd: it was about 15-20 feet
me: hahahahahha
me: I don't know what I would think about
me: definitely not friends or family
me: I'm too selfish for that
me: I probably would think about meeting god
me: or all the things I wanted to do
me: in life
me: and never got to do
Todd: towards the end of the fall i was kinda like "welp, i guess this is it."
Todd: i couldn't see the ground so i didn't know how much longer i'd be falling
me: oh god
Todd: it was strangley peaceful after that point
Todd: that was rudely disrupted by my feet and then ass hitting the swampy ground
me: haha
Todd: then i was just in "do my toes wiggle" mode
Todd: and then i realized i couldn't breath cuz i got the wind knocked outta me
Todd: but at least my toes wiggled