charliehsieh: you always love my parties the most
ckaka121025: :-)
charliehsieh: if we got married, i bet we'd throw some great parties
charliehsieh: hypothetically of course
ckaka121025: haha
ckaka121025: I agree.
ckaka121025: I totally agree with you; so when ? 12/21 night?
ckaka121025: cool
ckaka121025: pot luck?
charliehsieh: that would be tight
charliehsieh: Poooot Luuuck
charliehsieh: i'm putting you on the list
ckaka121025: kk!
charliehsieh: will you marry me?
charliehsieh: so we can have MAD parties?
ckaka121025: haha
charliehsieh: ??
ckaka121025: haha
charliehsieh: ????????????
ckaka121025: I don't know how to answer you
charliehsieh: with the TRUTH!
ckaka121025: haha
ckaka121025: I'm careful with my words
ckaka121025: and thus I shall refrain from any comments
charliehsieh: dummy
ckaka121025: :-)
charliehsieh: if we got married, i bet we'd throw some great parties
charliehsieh: hypothetically of course
ckaka121025: haha
ckaka121025: I agree.
ckaka121025: I totally agree with you; so when ? 12/21 night?
ckaka121025: cool
ckaka121025: pot luck?
charliehsieh: that would be tight
charliehsieh: Poooot Luuuck
charliehsieh: i'm putting you on the list
ckaka121025: kk!
charliehsieh: will you marry me?
charliehsieh: so we can have MAD parties?
ckaka121025: haha
charliehsieh: ??
ckaka121025: haha
charliehsieh: ????????????
ckaka121025: I don't know how to answer you
charliehsieh: with the TRUTH!
ckaka121025: haha
ckaka121025: I'm careful with my words
ckaka121025: and thus I shall refrain from any comments
charliehsieh: dummy

<< Home