This is the president of our psi chi club btw.
ckaka121025: *waves*
Zerodown66: hahaha
Zerodown66: *guy head nod thing*
...
ckaka121025: why do mormons eat flesh?
Zerodown66: oh yeah, cross them off right away. their main objective is to get you pregnant four or five times
Zerodown66: they don't really
ckaka121025: tha's true
Zerodown66: I'm just trying to create a myth
ckaka121025: you're horrible!
ckaka121025: hahaha
Zerodown66: that all mormons are zombies that feed on humans and have a demonic plan to take over the world
ckaka121025: lol
ckaka121025: that's funny
Zerodown66: they hurt themselves by building temples like they do
Zerodown66: and their secrecy isn't helping either
Zerodown66: when they get married they are given secret names
ckaka121025: nods
Zerodown66: and they have to wear secret underwear
ckaka121025: yea
ckaka121025: I read about that
Zerodown66: and eat a baby
ckaka121025: no
ckaka121025: haha
Zerodown66: hahahah
ckaka121025: I didn't read about that
Zerodown66: thought I could throw that one in
ckaka121025: hahaha
ckaka121025: u almost got me though
Zerodown66: hahahah
Zerodown66: it would have worked better in person
ckaka121025: hahaha yea
ckaka121025: I'd have nodded
Zerodown66: sure you would have
ckaka121025: *waves*
Zerodown66: hahaha
Zerodown66: *guy head nod thing*
...
ckaka121025: why do mormons eat flesh?
Zerodown66: oh yeah, cross them off right away. their main objective is to get you pregnant four or five times
Zerodown66: they don't really
ckaka121025: tha's true
Zerodown66: I'm just trying to create a myth
ckaka121025: you're horrible!
ckaka121025: hahaha
Zerodown66: that all mormons are zombies that feed on humans and have a demonic plan to take over the world
ckaka121025: lol
ckaka121025: that's funny
Zerodown66: they hurt themselves by building temples like they do
Zerodown66: and their secrecy isn't helping either
Zerodown66: when they get married they are given secret names
ckaka121025: nods
Zerodown66: and they have to wear secret underwear
ckaka121025: yea
ckaka121025: I read about that
Zerodown66: and eat a baby
ckaka121025: no
ckaka121025: haha
Zerodown66: hahahah
ckaka121025: I didn't read about that
Zerodown66: thought I could throw that one in
ckaka121025: hahaha
ckaka121025: u almost got me though
Zerodown66: hahahah
Zerodown66: it would have worked better in person
ckaka121025: hahaha yea
ckaka121025: I'd have nodded
Zerodown66: sure you would have

<< Home