Monday, June 27, 2005

On life and death...
J0HNNy W Hy: hehe sorry ur stomach hurt
J0HNNy W Hy: did it get better?
ckaka121025: eh
ckaka121025: it's in a weird condition
ckaka121025: but I'll live
ckaka121025: so no worries
ckaka121025: but if you don't hear from me for a while
ckaka121025: you'll know why
J0HNNy W Hy: it still hurts??
ckaka121025: not really
ckaka121025: it just feels weird
J0HNNy W Hy: o dear

Auto response from ckaka121025: brb washing dishes

J0HNNy W Hy: go to the doctor
ckaka121025: I'm ok I'm ok
J0HNNy W Hy: man you're gonna die
J0HNNy W Hy: i'm sorry
ckaka121025: well I already wrote up my will
ckaka121025: and I have a designated eulogist
ckaka121025: so I'm good to go
J0HNNy W Hy: hehe ok
J0HNNy W Hy: good good!
ckaka121025: I see how it it
ckaka121025: I see you want me to go
ckaka121025: *sniff*
J0HNNy W Hy: oops
J0HNNy W Hy: i did that outloud?
J0HNNy W Hy: er...
J0HNNy W Hy: i typed that?
J0HNNy W Hy: haha
J0HNNy W Hy: oops
ckaka121025: ok I'm so gonna make you get drunk on your bday
ckaka121025: haha
ckaka121025: that's the punishment
J0HNNy W Hy: hahaha
J0HNNy W Hy: i thought we discussed this
ckaka121025: we may have
ckaka121025: but we'll see