Sunday, January 28, 2007

SO NOT FAIR! I want to play tennis too, but I can't :(

elbandmonkey: i'm such a tease
ckaka121025: *GASP*
ckaka121025: omg I hate you
ckaka121025: I SO want to play
elbandmonkey: and i'm guessing you're at mcgill, no?
elbandmonkey: hahah
ckaka121025: but I have SO MUCH crap to do
ckaka121025: no I'm at home
elbandmonkey: bring on the hate
elbandmonkey: cause i know it's all love
elbandmonkey: oh no
elbandmonkey: ganbatte, camie
ckaka121025: Yea, you sure will feel the love when I start choking you like crazy
elbandmonkey: make some origami swans if you must
elbandmonkey: ah
elbandmonkey: the touch of a woman
ckaka121025: *evil glare*
ckaka121025: and the seductive glare
elbandmonkey: haha!
elbandmonkey: yay
ckaka121025: trying to burn a hole in your head with my death glare
elbandmonkey: and i start the day with a bright smile
elbandmonkey: so you have three types of glares?
elbandmonkey: wow, you're a super hero(ine)
ckaka121025: I am a woman of multiple talents
ckaka121025: and versatility
elbandmonkey: kakaka