So Nat, Jerome, and I put together a gelato cake last night...
Jerome: we sold the cake
Jerome: haha
me: did she take a look at it?
Jerome: she didnt complain to our face
Jerome: yea
me: how did she react?
Jerome: she said perfect
me: hmm
me: did she mean it
Jerome: but i dunno what she was thinking
Jerome: i dunno
Jerome: haha
me: judging by her reaction
me: hmmm ok.
Jerome: she didnt sound too convincing
me: oh. ok. thats what I figured.
me: I hope she liked my chocolate leaf configuration
Jerome: haha
Jerome: actually
Jerome: she said i like everything but this leaf configuration
me: oh shut up
Jerome: we sold the cake
Jerome: haha
me: did she take a look at it?
Jerome: she didnt complain to our face
Jerome: yea
me: how did she react?
Jerome: she said perfect
me: hmm
me: did she mean it
Jerome: but i dunno what she was thinking
Jerome: i dunno
Jerome: haha
me: judging by her reaction
me: hmmm ok.
Jerome: she didnt sound too convincing
me: oh. ok. thats what I figured.
me: I hope she liked my chocolate leaf configuration
Jerome: haha
Jerome: actually
Jerome: she said i like everything but this leaf configuration
me: oh shut up

<< Home