me: why am I so confused?
me: I'm even confused in my dreams too
me: last night I dreamt of this random woman at my house
me: she kept arguing with me that she wanted kumquat
me: I told that I didn't
me: so she went and looked under my sink
me: and found some cucumber
me: and was like, see these are kumquats
me: I was like, no they're cucumbers
me: and she insisted, they're kumquats
Daniel: you've been drinking too much
me: I'm even confused in my dreams too
me: last night I dreamt of this random woman at my house
me: she kept arguing with me that she wanted kumquat
me: I told that I didn't
me: so she went and looked under my sink
me: and found some cucumber
me: and was like, see these are kumquats
me: I was like, no they're cucumbers
me: and she insisted, they're kumquats
Daniel: you've been drinking too much

<< Home