amusinglybored (9:28:56 AM): so guess wut
amusinglybored (9:28:59 AM): i lost weight again
amusinglybored (9:29:02 AM): o.O
amusinglybored (9:29:16 AM): i'm gonna have a six pack soo fast
amusinglybored (9:29:20 AM): it's exciting
ckaka121025 (9:35:51 AM): awesome!
ckaka121025 (9:35:55 AM): I'm still stuck w/a muffin top
ckaka121025 (9:36:03 AM): but I guess I could just get rid of that pair of jeans
ckaka121025 (9:36:10 AM): I've been wearing it since sr. year of high school
ckaka121025 (9:36:15 AM): it's hard to part things
amusinglybored (10:39:07 AM): hahahaha
amusinglybored (10:40:28 AM): you have a muffin top?
amusinglybored (10:40:29 AM): noooo
ckaka121025 (10:40:45 AM): only w/that pair of jeans
ckaka121025 (10:40:46 AM): hahaha
ckaka121025 (10:40:55 AM): other jeans no
amusinglybored (10:41:03 AM): i have a pair of jeans like that for me
ckaka121025 (10:41:07 AM): yea
ckaka121025 (10:41:08 AM): haha
amusinglybored (10:41:18 AM): i never wear it
amusinglybored (9:28:59 AM): i lost weight again
amusinglybored (9:29:02 AM): o.O
amusinglybored (9:29:16 AM): i'm gonna have a six pack soo fast
amusinglybored (9:29:20 AM): it's exciting
ckaka121025 (9:35:51 AM): awesome!
ckaka121025 (9:35:55 AM): I'm still stuck w/a muffin top
ckaka121025 (9:36:03 AM): but I guess I could just get rid of that pair of jeans
ckaka121025 (9:36:10 AM): I've been wearing it since sr. year of high school
ckaka121025 (9:36:15 AM): it's hard to part things
amusinglybored (10:39:07 AM): hahahaha
amusinglybored (10:40:28 AM): you have a muffin top?
amusinglybored (10:40:29 AM): noooo
ckaka121025 (10:40:45 AM): only w/that pair of jeans
ckaka121025 (10:40:46 AM): hahaha
ckaka121025 (10:40:55 AM): other jeans no
amusinglybored (10:41:03 AM): i have a pair of jeans like that for me
ckaka121025 (10:41:07 AM): yea
ckaka121025 (10:41:08 AM): haha
amusinglybored (10:41:18 AM): i never wear it

<< Home