Aftermath of that one crazy Thursday at Hamilton's... Here is what Puneet has to say:
@Camie, I know Pic1 might make it look like I got your VIP card, but if you look further into the set of pictures you'll see that Pic2 shows kevin getting all the good stuff. it looks like it was put into his shirt pocket. good thing Joe's camera was there to capture the real culprit and clear my name.
I did, however, get your D&B power card, which I have a feeling has 0 amount of cash or tickets on it, and a sun god saver card that gets me 15% off on manicures, but expired in august of 2009 so is useless. Somehow you were able to convince me that those two cards were worth exchanging for my southwest free drink card, so my flight to CO the next day consisted of me having to listen to a guy go off about how he owns a black cat even though he is superstitious for a whole hour while sober instead of lightly buzzed.
@Camie, I know Pic1 might make it look like I got your VIP card, but if you look further into the set of pictures you'll see that Pic2 shows kevin getting all the good stuff. it looks like it was put into his shirt pocket. good thing Joe's camera was there to capture the real culprit and clear my name.
I did, however, get your D&B power card, which I have a feeling has 0 amount of cash or tickets on it, and a sun god saver card that gets me 15% off on manicures, but expired in august of 2009 so is useless. Somehow you were able to convince me that those two cards were worth exchanging for my southwest free drink card, so my flight to CO the next day consisted of me having to listen to a guy go off about how he owns a black cat even though he is superstitious for a whole hour while sober instead of lightly buzzed.

<< Home