Jason: The way I see it, if a pet dies from a chicken bone it's evolution taking its course. If we just do nothing, eventually pets will evolve a fear of chicken bones just like I fear photo-enforced intersections and furbys. Who are we to stand in nature's way?
me: oh gosh re: your comment on chicken and evolution
2 funny... you do have a point
but I guess it's just hard when you've invested so much
you wouldn't let your down syndrome brother or sister walk down a bridge
or jump off a bridge
now would you...
Jason: nah i'd probably smother them in the crib and save us both that heartbreak
me: haha
me: duly noted.
Jason: yup, be happy you're not my down-syndrome sibling
me: how blessed I am
me: oh gosh re: your comment on chicken and evolution
2 funny... you do have a point
but I guess it's just hard when you've invested so much
you wouldn't let your down syndrome brother or sister walk down a bridge
or jump off a bridge
now would you...
Jason: nah i'd probably smother them in the crib and save us both that heartbreak
me: haha
me: duly noted.
Jason: yup, be happy you're not my down-syndrome sibling
me: how blessed I am

<< Home