Puneet: do you know the background for owl city?
me: yea, insomniac kid who started making music at his parent's garage
Puneet: I heard basement
me: haha all right
Puneet: one of us is wrong
me: basement it is
me: I'll take the fault
Puneet: but what if I'm wrong
Puneet: and we perpetuate the wrong rumor!
Puneet: this could change the course of history
me: well let me make it more vague
me: insomniac kid who started
me: making music
me: at his parents' house
Puneet: okay
Puneet: I can work with that
me: I'll be more conservative in my terms
Puneet: glad that's settled
Puneet: I wish I could listen to music at work
me: sorry to hear that
Puneet: I feel like you're getting way ahead of me
Puneet: I need to catch up
me: there's usually music in my head playing
Puneet: I only have voices
me: if I could give you that capability
me: haha
me: I have voices
me: and music
me: the music helps to cover up the screaming inside my head
me: yea, insomniac kid who started making music at his parent's garage
Puneet: I heard basement
me: haha all right
Puneet: one of us is wrong
me: basement it is
me: I'll take the fault
Puneet: but what if I'm wrong
Puneet: and we perpetuate the wrong rumor!
Puneet: this could change the course of history
me: well let me make it more vague
me: insomniac kid who started
me: making music
me: at his parents' house
Puneet: okay
Puneet: I can work with that
me: I'll be more conservative in my terms
Puneet: glad that's settled
Puneet: I wish I could listen to music at work
me: sorry to hear that
Puneet: I feel like you're getting way ahead of me
Puneet: I need to catch up
me: there's usually music in my head playing
Puneet: I only have voices
me: if I could give you that capability
me: haha
me: I have voices
me: and music
me: the music helps to cover up the screaming inside my head

<< Home