My boss and I have a great working relationship.
Me: Hey did you take that file? I thought you put it down but then I couldn't find it anywhere in my office yesterday.
Boss V: I did put it down, and then I picked it up and took it with me.
Me: Oh ok good, I was looking for it everywhere and thought that I had gone crazy!
Boss V: Well you are but it's not because of this.
Me: Oh thank you for your preliminary diagnosis, doctor.
Boss V: Oh it's been confirmed.
Me: Hey did you take that file? I thought you put it down but then I couldn't find it anywhere in my office yesterday.
Boss V: I did put it down, and then I picked it up and took it with me.
Me: Oh ok good, I was looking for it everywhere and thought that I had gone crazy!
Boss V: Well you are but it's not because of this.
Me: Oh thank you for your preliminary diagnosis, doctor.
Boss V: Oh it's been confirmed.

<< Home