Puneet's just headlining all the convos today!
Puneet: alessa wants to do a viewing of the princess bride
Puneet: you want to exchange music
Puneet: I want to eat
Puneet: maybe we can combine the 3 somehow
Puneet: into an event
me: sounds doable
me: i will lock myself in your room with your music on,
me: alessa can glue herself in front of the tv,
me: and you can squeeze yourself
me: into the fridge and pig out
me: brilliant.
Puneet: I'm pretty sure I don't have to be in the fridge in order to eat
Puneet: alessa wants to do a viewing of the princess bride
Puneet: you want to exchange music
Puneet: I want to eat
Puneet: maybe we can combine the 3 somehow
Puneet: into an event
me: sounds doable
me: i will lock myself in your room with your music on,
me: alessa can glue herself in front of the tv,
me: and you can squeeze yourself
me: into the fridge and pig out
me: brilliant.
Puneet: I'm pretty sure I don't have to be in the fridge in order to eat

<< Home