RICHARDsunghoAHN: We stayed in a motel 6 in a ghetto neighborhood where the first thing we saw was a couple of squad cars and cops arresting a guy at the motel
RICHARDsunghoAHN: Then we saw them towwing a car with its wheels stolen
RICHARDsunghoAHN: Reminded me of LA
ckaka121025: LOL
ckaka121025: live entertainment
RICHARDsunghoAHN: Yeah
RICHARDsunghoAHN: And then when we went out for a run, some homies came out to taunt us
ckaka121025: for reals?
ckaka121025: hahaha
ckaka121025: for some reason
ckaka121025: it all seems so comical
RICHARDsunghoAHN: It was
RICHARDsunghoAHN: And
RICHARDsunghoAHN: It get even better
ckaka121025: oh?
RICHARDsunghoAHN: While we're running, I start having bowel movements...
RICHARDsunghoAHN: So I had to stop by a random Indian dude's house to use the WC
ckaka121025: LOL!
ckaka121025: of all the places...
ckaka121025: well
ckaka121025: sounds like you're having a blast in SJ
ckaka121025: and I'm glad that norcal's been treating you well
ckaka121025: haha
RICHARDsunghoAHN: hahahaha... I wanted to go to the Chuck E Cheeses right across the street but nobody else wanted to
ckaka121025: hahaha
RICHARDsunghoAHN: Then we saw them towwing a car with its wheels stolen
RICHARDsunghoAHN: Reminded me of LA
ckaka121025: LOL
ckaka121025: live entertainment
RICHARDsunghoAHN: Yeah
RICHARDsunghoAHN: And then when we went out for a run, some homies came out to taunt us
ckaka121025: for reals?
ckaka121025: hahaha
ckaka121025: for some reason
ckaka121025: it all seems so comical
RICHARDsunghoAHN: It was
RICHARDsunghoAHN: And
RICHARDsunghoAHN: It get even better
ckaka121025: oh?
RICHARDsunghoAHN: While we're running, I start having bowel movements...
RICHARDsunghoAHN: So I had to stop by a random Indian dude's house to use the WC
ckaka121025: LOL!
ckaka121025: of all the places...
ckaka121025: well
ckaka121025: sounds like you're having a blast in SJ
ckaka121025: and I'm glad that norcal's been treating you well
ckaka121025: haha
RICHARDsunghoAHN: hahahaha... I wanted to go to the Chuck E Cheeses right across the street but nobody else wanted to
ckaka121025: hahaha

<< Home