I am going to compile a list of things that my bosses frequently say.
Boss #1: "It's a beautiful thing."
For example:
Boss: How are things going?
me: Pretty busy. But hey, at least none of them had panic attacks on me.
Boss: Good, good. It's a beautiful thing.
me: So is it all right if I use white-out? I know you're not allowed to do use it for some of the medical documents.
Boss: Oh yea it's totally fine. White outs, it's a beautiful thing.
Boss #2: "Otherwise...we're all going to jail."
For example:
Boss: Make sure that you only assign the postdoc to patients with insurance other than Medicare.
me: Ok.
Boss: Otherwise, we're all going to jail.
Boss: Make sure you double check all the work for these forensic cases.
me: Yup.
Boss: Otherwise, we're all going to jail.
Boss #1: "It's a beautiful thing."
For example:
Boss: How are things going?
me: Pretty busy. But hey, at least none of them had panic attacks on me.
Boss: Good, good. It's a beautiful thing.
me: So is it all right if I use white-out? I know you're not allowed to do use it for some of the medical documents.
Boss: Oh yea it's totally fine. White outs, it's a beautiful thing.
Boss #2: "Otherwise...we're all going to jail."
For example:
Boss: Make sure that you only assign the postdoc to patients with insurance other than Medicare.
me: Ok.
Boss: Otherwise, we're all going to jail.
Boss: Make sure you double check all the work for these forensic cases.
me: Yup.
Boss: Otherwise, we're all going to jail.

<< Home