Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Commitment issues.
Jerome: ur supposed to be available whenever we ask
me: whaaat
me: I never agreed to this commitment
me: it's OVER
me: lol but I still want gelato
Jerome: haha
Jerome: remember that lifetime contract u signed?
me: was I drunk?
me: was I high?
Jerome: both
me: did you feed me ruth e? er roofie
Jerome: 4 of em
me: oh shit
me: what a bastard
me: I demand a lawyer
Jerome: part of the contract said u couldnt sue us
me: damn. I hate this contract
Jerome: part of the contract said that u cant hate it either
me: ...!
me: grr! so not fair; and don't tell me that the contract does not allow me to complain either
Jerome: ur actually not even supposed to talk about the contract
me: like fight club huh
me: psssssh
Jerome: it says everytime u say the word "contract" u have to do 40 pushups
me: WHAAAt
Jerome: 1st rule of the contract
me: messed up
me: lol
me: well I'm eating right now
me: so that's not happening
Jerome: well it also says
Jerome: that if u dont complete the 40 pushups
me: shhh!
Jerome: within 30 secs
me: +_+
Jerome: then it doubles
me: OHHH!
me: oh well, there is no one here to implement it
Jerome: when u were roofied, we had cameras installed in ur house
Jerome: i see u
Jerome: u still need to do ur pushups
Jerome: i wouldnt eat that if i were u